The goals of the Social Studies program are:
- Create, utilize, and interpret maps, graphs, diagrams, timelines and other sources of information.
- Identify characteristics of the world’s major civilizations and cultures.
- Identify the elements of economic principles and relate them to historical events.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the United States Constitution, government, and history.
- Demonstrate knowledge of physical and political geography.
- Research and demonstrate knowledge the state of Missouri.
- Show an appreciation for the relationship between human interaction and environment.